GREENWICH Council's leader has not been to a meeting for nearly two months.
Councillor Chris Roberts has not been to a meeting all year and his last attendance was at a full council meeting on December 18.
News Shopper understands he has also failed to attend meetings of the Labour Group.
A spokesman for Greenwich Council said: “Councillor Roberts has given apologies to two or three meetings in the past month or so due to other commitments and illness.”
It comes after a difficult few months for the council leader - due to stand down at the next election - after News Shopper called for him to go following embarrassing revelations about his conduct and a "bullying culture" in his party.
It is understood the London Labour Party is now investigating an abusive voicemail he left on the phone of a colleague. A local party investigation last year let him off with a warning.
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events
- Two people injured in Welling crash
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina