GREENWICH Council's leader has not been to a meeting for nearly two months.
Councillor Chris Roberts has not been to a meeting all year and his last attendance was at a full council meeting on December 18.
News Shopper understands he has also failed to attend meetings of the Labour Group.
A spokesman for Greenwich Council said: “Councillor Roberts has given apologies to two or three meetings in the past month or so due to other commitments and illness.”
It comes after a difficult few months for the council leader - due to stand down at the next election - after News Shopper called for him to go following embarrassing revelations about his conduct and a "bullying culture" in his party.
It is understood the London Labour Party is now investigating an abusive voicemail he left on the phone of a colleague. A local party investigation last year let him off with a warning.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash