A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Metropolitan Police launches London-wide crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- 'You can see and sense the despair': Chislehurst family raising funds to feed thousands of refugees
- 15-hour inferno rips through two-storey warehouse in Dartford
- Electrical room gutted in fire at Catford Iceland