A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup