Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man badly hurt after getting leg trapped under Gravesend coach
A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
Comments are closed on this article.