A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year