Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man badly hurt after getting leg trapped under Gravesend coach
A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
- Penalties, deadly diseases, Jose Mourinho and James Milner: 10 reasons why England WILL win the World Cup in Brazil
- Man injured in Gravesend flat fire
Comments are closed on this article.