A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Five hour inferno wrecks recycling plant in Erith
- Hell has found a home…at Bluewater – interactive Halloween attractions coming to north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant