A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Greenwich Theatre sets itself for bold new era - plus what's on in its new season
- ‘I thought I was mad’: Woman's shock after seeing rooster on M25 at Swanley
- TRAVEL: Hither Green Lane blocked after crash
- Serious crash closes road in Eltham