A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Deptford community project calls for help as developers try to 'ensure it quietly dies'
- Christmas magic lights up Greenwich, Eltham and Catford
- Huge manhunt for builder with south-east London links after double murder
- Find out which ward in Bromley has the highest 'hazardous drinkers'
- Bellingham pub wins the lottery