A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- Swanscombe garage totally destroyed in blaze
- UPDATE: Four fire engines deal with chemical spill in Northfleet
- Mother of murdered soldier Lee Rigby in 'constant pain every single day'
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS choir sign film deal to tell story of success