A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Greenwich support scheme given bigger role with vulnerable families
- Got to Dance success boosts career prospects for autistic Sydenham dancer Kaner
- Crayford travellers have moved on to Foots Cray Meadows
- Lewisham hosts government Syrian crisis open day