Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man badly hurt after getting leg trapped under Gravesend coach
A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
- Boris Johnson visits Bexley to help launch Conservative manifesto