A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Dotty drawings done on napkins in Gravesend cafe win award for artist
- Police appeal for information after thieves swipe watches worth £22,000 in Chislehurst
- Statistic showing 1 in 4 black men face prostate cancer prompts Lewisham campaign
- Cyclist taken to major injuries unit after hitting open car door in Greenwich
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are