A MAN was badly hurt after getting his leg trapped underneath a tour bus in Gravesend on Friday night.
The victim, thought to be aged 60, suffered a serious lower leg injury following the incident in Valley Drive at around 6.30pm.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he is in a serious but stable condition.
The man apparently got his leg trapped under the Reliance coach opposite the junction with St Hilda’s Way.
Police, fire crews, ambulance and air ambulance services all attended and the wounded man was taken to hospital by road.
- Car overturned in Forest Hill traffic accident
- ELECTION 2015: Which party should you vote for? The common sense personality quiz
- Gravesend's Gemma Arterton and Chislehurst's Pixie Lott prepare for Olivier Awards
- Bickley couple celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Pub landlord ditches the drink for 2015