A SWANLEY man allegedly threw drain cleaner over a pair of teenagers following an argument in Gravesend leaving them with burns.
Police received reports on January 21 there was an altercation between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a man is believed to have squirted a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy with a fluid believed to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged last Wednesday (FEB 12) with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on February 28.
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month
- Lewisham cop reveals new female borough commander
- PICTURED: Beckenham school ships minivan to Malawi
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home