Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Swanley man allegedly throws acid on two teenagers in Gravesend
Updated 11:41am Tuesday 18th February 2014 in News
A SWANLEY man allegedly threw drain cleaner over a pair of teenagers following an argument in Gravesend leaving them with burns.
Police received reports on January 21 there was an altercation between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a man is believed to have squirted a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy with a fluid believed to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged last Wednesday (FEB 12) with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on February 28.
- GCSE results day: All the news and pictures
- Southeastern appoints new managing director with Thameslink Programme underway
- Hit-and-run leaves motorcyclist in hospital with leg injury
- Man rushed to hospital after Forest Hill stabbing
- No proper disabled access for eight months at Empire Cinema in Bromley