A SWANLEY man allegedly threw drain cleaner over a pair of teenagers following an argument in Gravesend leaving them with burns.
Police received reports on January 21 there was an altercation between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a man is believed to have squirted a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy with a fluid believed to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged last Wednesday (FEB 12) with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on February 28.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks