A SWANLEY man allegedly threw drain cleaner over a pair of teenagers following an argument in Gravesend leaving them with burns.
Police received reports on January 21 there was an altercation between two men in Ingoldsby Road, Gravesend.
Following this, a man is believed to have squirted a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy with a fluid believed to be drain cleaner, resulting in burns to their skin. They were taken to hospital for treatment.
Levi Bruce, aged 31, of Moultain Hill, was charged last Wednesday (FEB 12) with two offences of throwing a corrosive fluid.
He appeared via virtual court the following day and was remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on February 28.
- PICTURES: New-look Sidcup High Street after £1.8 million regeneration
- Beckenham residents lose fight to register Elmers End land as village green
- Charity cycle set to wheel through south east London next month
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life
- Charlton Lido robbed at gunpoint