TRAINS heading south between Orpington and Sevenoaks are running again after a landslip at Chelsfield.
The incident occurred around 3pm this afternoon and soon after Southeastern announced on Twitter passengers travelling from London should take an alternative route.
A Network Rail spokesman said: "A train driver reported seeing earth moving on the side of the track there at 3.05pm.
"We sent an engineer down on site. We have had to close one of the two lines at Chelsfield. The rest of the team is en route."
The disruptions came after a number of trains across the country have been cancelled or delayed this week following heavy rain and high winds.
- Bluewater's Glow exhibition centre set to close
- St Mary Cray tearoom saved from closure
- Clocks, dodgy washing machines, unsafe ice cream and a great pint of News Shopper
- Wildlife park on firmer ground as it thanks supporters and Crystal Palace fans for raising £8,000
- VIDEO: Bromley team takes to trampolines in giant boob costume for charity