TRAINS heading south between Orpington and Sevenoaks are running again after a landslip at Chelsfield.
The incident occurred around 3pm this afternoon and soon after Southeastern announced on Twitter passengers travelling from London should take an alternative route.
A Network Rail spokesman said: "A train driver reported seeing earth moving on the side of the track there at 3.05pm.
"We sent an engineer down on site. We have had to close one of the two lines at Chelsfield. The rest of the team is en route."
The disruptions came after a number of trains across the country have been cancelled or delayed this week following heavy rain and high winds.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds
- Boy, 17, 'nearly died' after Shortlands stabbing on Halloween
- Tattooed Abbey Wood man tried to burgle Thamesmead home with garden spade
- VIDEO: Gravesend prankster in Tottenham Hotspur pitch invasion