IT may have passed you by as it did us, but it turns out this week was Random Act of Kindness Week. Thankfully it’s not over yet, so you can still get your nice acts in.
The Churchill Theatre in Bromley didn’t miss it, giving away tickets to some of their shows.
Gloria was on her way into the theatre to buy tickets to The Russian Ballet of Siberia, only to be given them for free, along with some drinks vouchers, the lucky girl.
The theatre also gave out tickets to the Warwick Davis play See How They Run on their social media pages.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals