IT may have passed you by as it did us, but it turns out this week was Random Act of Kindness Week. Thankfully it’s not over yet, so you can still get your nice acts in.
The Churchill Theatre in Bromley didn’t miss it, giving away tickets to some of their shows.
Gloria was on her way into the theatre to buy tickets to The Russian Ballet of Siberia, only to be given them for free, along with some drinks vouchers, the lucky girl.
The theatre also gave out tickets to the Warwick Davis play See How They Run on their social media pages.
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's depature
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'
- Greenwich Theatre’s new studio is ‘cherry on the cake’ after major refurbishment