IT may have passed you by as it did us, but it turns out this week was Random Act of Kindness Week. Thankfully it’s not over yet, so you can still get your nice acts in.
The Churchill Theatre in Bromley didn’t miss it, giving away tickets to some of their shows.
Gloria was on her way into the theatre to buy tickets to The Russian Ballet of Siberia, only to be given them for free, along with some drinks vouchers, the lucky girl.
The theatre also gave out tickets to the Warwick Davis play See How They Run on their social media pages.
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more