IT may have passed you by as it did us, but it turns out this week was Random Act of Kindness Week. Thankfully it’s not over yet, so you can still get your nice acts in.
The Churchill Theatre in Bromley didn’t miss it, giving away tickets to some of their shows.
Gloria was on her way into the theatre to buy tickets to The Russian Ballet of Siberia, only to be given them for free, along with some drinks vouchers, the lucky girl.
The theatre also gave out tickets to the Warwick Davis play See How They Run on their social media pages.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9