IT may have passed you by as it did us, but it turns out this week was Random Act of Kindness Week. Thankfully it’s not over yet, so you can still get your nice acts in.
The Churchill Theatre in Bromley didn’t miss it, giving away tickets to some of their shows.
Gloria was on her way into the theatre to buy tickets to The Russian Ballet of Siberia, only to be given them for free, along with some drinks vouchers, the lucky girl.
The theatre also gave out tickets to the Warwick Davis play See How They Run on their social media pages.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture