TAKING a selfie with a celebrity is one thing.
Making it a moody black and white selfie adds something.
But when the celeb is best known for a song about selfies (clue: it’s called Selfies), then we reach a gleeful level of self referential glory.
Getting the celeb to take the picture is the cherry on top.
That’s what former Shopper deputy news editor Alan Woods did when he met and interviewed gorgeous Scottish songstress Nina Nesbitt at the Charlton Athletic Community Trust gig at IndigO2.
It’s a whirlwind time for the 19-year-old, whose debut album Peroxide is out Monday (February 17) – not only did she get to meet Essex Casanova Alan Woods, 24, but she also gets to feature in Vibe (interview soon).
We want to share yours with our readers, so whether it’s funny, daft, with a celeb, somewhere cool or just downright glamorous, tweet it to @NewsShopper with your name, age and where you’re from and you could be on this page next week.
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?