PUCKER up at St Pancras tomorrow and you could be headed to Paris, so bring your passport.
The best kissing couples will win Valentine’s night in Paris, leaving there and then, in a competition organised by lastminute.com
The prize includes return Eurostar tickets to Paris, a glass of champagne at the St Pancras Grand Champagne Bar and a night at either L’Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe or Novotel Paris les Halles, with breakfast included.
To win, couples will need to kiss at one of four time slots – 3.50pm, 4.35pm, 4.55pm, 5.45pm – at a booth near The Meeting Place statue (also known as The Kissing Statue) at St Pancras’ Grand Terrace, just like Diana Vickers and her boyfriend George in the pic.
The winners will be picked by the audience and a kissing compere. You’ll need to make sure you have your passport and can travel on the day.
- A perfect getaway at Center Parcs new Woburn Forest village
- Club night celebrating learning disabilities returns to South Bank
- Stuffed animals, book signings and sea shanties: Literary happenings across London
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom
- 16 things you MUST see or do this week