PUCKER up at St Pancras tomorrow and you could be headed to Paris, so bring your passport.
The best kissing couples will win Valentine’s night in Paris, leaving there and then, in a competition organised by lastminute.com
The prize includes return Eurostar tickets to Paris, a glass of champagne at the St Pancras Grand Champagne Bar and a night at either L’Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe or Novotel Paris les Halles, with breakfast included.
To win, couples will need to kiss at one of four time slots – 3.50pm, 4.35pm, 4.55pm, 5.45pm – at a booth near The Meeting Place statue (also known as The Kissing Statue) at St Pancras’ Grand Terrace, just like Diana Vickers and her boyfriend George in the pic.
The winners will be picked by the audience and a kissing compere. You’ll need to make sure you have your passport and can travel on the day.
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you