Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: Tattoos - are they artistic and beautiful or tacky and ugly?
TODAY we’re discussing tattoos – do you think they are artistic or ugly?
When you see someone with symbols or pictures on their skin do you admire the artistry of the work and the person’s individuality, or do you see tattoos as unsightly blemishes?
Do you think people should cover up their tattoos while they’re at work? Have you ever thought less of someone just because they have tattoos? Do tattoos look more attractive on some body parts than others?
Do you have tats yourself? What made you get them? What puts you off getting one if you don’t have any?
Whether body art gives you the needle or you think it looks really sharp, add your comments below. And if you've got any tattoos you'd like to share pictures of, you can email us with details.
The Burning Questions feature aims to resolve some of the oddities of social etiquette, settle some of life’s perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective knowledge.
If there is an issue you’re always squabbling about with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email me with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- What's the best way to open a jar lid that's stuck shut?
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
- Ouch, painful! But what hurts most out of stubbing toe, stepping on Lego, paper cut or hitting funny bone?