THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to email@example.com
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train near Grove Park station
- Nevermind the Tube strike - now Southeastern trains through Lewisham are cancelled
- Crofton Park broken down freight train causes Thameslink and Southeastern delays until 1pm
- Southeastern expects disruption again all day after yesterday's derailment
- UPDATE: Train derailment means no Southeastern service ALL DAY from Lewisham to Charlton