Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford Crossing closed due to high winds
THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to email@example.com
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- PICTURED: Overturned lorry closes three lanes of M25 near Swanley
- Dartford Crossing tunnel reopens 17 hours after four lorry smash
- UPDATE: 13-year-old girl dead after being hit by lorry in Catford
- Roads to hell: 6 south east routes set to be worst summer holiday travel hotspots
Comments are closed on this article.