THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- '1 in 6 roads in poor condition' - where are the worst potholes in SE London and north Kent?
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- After more rush-hour chaos, how would you describe London Bridge station?
- All aboard number 2 bus – the start of poo-powered public transport?
- Train passengers could get refunds after just TWO-MINUTE delays