THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to email@example.com
- The answer to London's travel woes? Busways 'could cut fares by 40%'
- M25 delays alert after motorway workers vote to strike
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- Southeastern says timetable changes need time to 'bed-in'
- How was your commute? Southeastern 'overcrowding and fights' after new timetable and bus strike