THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to email@example.com
- 5 top tips on how to appeal a parking fine
- Lewisham signal problem disrupts Southeastern trains from London Bridge to Crayford, Barnehurst
- Burst water main shuts Verdant Lane, Hither Green
- UPDATE: Charlton burglary suspect arrested after 17-hour tree stand-off causes Southeastern chaos
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?