Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford Crossing closed due to high winds
THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to email@example.com
- M25 near Orpington suffering severe delays after car pulling caravan overturns
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
- Greenwich cable car launches joint Thames Clippers ticket
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
Comments are closed on this article.