THE Dartford Crossing has been closed due to high winds as a storm batters the south-east.
A 30mph speed restriction had been put in place earlier today.
The Met Office has issued a wind warning for the South East.
Heavy rain and strongh winds are expected to hit Thurrock throughout the afternoon and into this evening.
Are you stuck in the traffic? Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: QE2 Bridge closes for an hour after man falls ill
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Call to bring London Overground to Thamesmead - south east London's largest town with no trains
- Major delays for London-bound Southeastern Railway commuters
- 'Graffiti artist under train' closes Catford station