A 13-YEAR-OLD girl from Penge has been sentenced to attend a youth offender panel for six months after assaulting a schoolgirl on a bus in Bromley Common.
The teenager pleaded guilty at Bromley Youth Court on February 4 to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
She was also required to pay £50 compensation to the victim.
The girl was identified when a CCTV image was released as part of an appeal in the local media.
On December 6 at around 8.40pm a 15-year-old schoolgirl was assaulted on the top deck of a route 208 bus as it travelled along Bromley Common towards Orpington.
The suspect was travelling with three other youths - two girls and one boy.
They left the bus at the junction with Stanley Road and ran towards Bromley town centre, having previously got on the bus outside the 99p Store in High Street, Bromley.
- 'Vile' - Orpington man jailed after sending girls sexually explicit Facebook messages and texts
- VIDEO: Ever wondered what qualifications Sydenham’s Jason Statham has?
- Police urgently seek woman who has escaped from Sidcup mental health unit
- Two men injured as trio try to force their way into Bickley home
- 'Great looking, high-octane and thought-provoking - what's not to love?': Chappie (12A) reviewed