A 13-YEAR-OLD girl from Penge has been sentenced to attend a youth offender panel for six months after assaulting a schoolgirl on a bus in Bromley Common.
The teenager pleaded guilty at Bromley Youth Court on February 4 to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
She was also required to pay £50 compensation to the victim.
The girl was identified when a CCTV image was released as part of an appeal in the local media.
On December 6 at around 8.40pm a 15-year-old schoolgirl was assaulted on the top deck of a route 208 bus as it travelled along Bromley Common towards Orpington.
The suspect was travelling with three other youths - two girls and one boy.
They left the bus at the junction with Stanley Road and ran towards Bromley town centre, having previously got on the bus outside the 99p Store in High Street, Bromley.
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- Orpington contest launched to find best businesses
- Circus of Horrors' Guinness World Record hair hanger Anastasia IV tells Vibe 'we all like to be afraid'
- 5 Thoughts: 'Homophobic' bus driver was jealous and Victor Moses is a 'cheat'