A 13-YEAR-OLD girl from Penge has been sentenced to attend a youth offender panel for six months after assaulting a schoolgirl on a bus in Bromley Common.
The teenager pleaded guilty at Bromley Youth Court on February 4 to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
She was also required to pay £50 compensation to the victim.
The girl was identified when a CCTV image was released as part of an appeal in the local media.
On December 6 at around 8.40pm a 15-year-old schoolgirl was assaulted on the top deck of a route 208 bus as it travelled along Bromley Common towards Orpington.
The suspect was travelling with three other youths - two girls and one boy.
They left the bus at the junction with Stanley Road and ran towards Bromley town centre, having previously got on the bus outside the 99p Store in High Street, Bromley.
- POLL: 100 sexiest women in the world revealed - but who would you vote for?
- Beckenham man named among Brits missing after Nepalese earthquake
- UPDATE: Missing 10-year-old boy found safe and well
- PICTURED: Assault rifle replica seized from Catford address
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally