13-year-old Penge girl sentenced for assaulting schoolgirl on top deck of bus in Bromley Common (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
13-year-old Penge girl sentenced for assaulting schoolgirl on top deck of bus in Bromley Common
A 13-YEAR-OLD girl from Penge has been sentenced to attend a youth offender panel for six months after assaulting a schoolgirl on a bus in Bromley Common.
The teenager pleaded guilty at Bromley Youth Court on February 4 to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
She was also required to pay £50 compensation to the victim.
The girl was identified when a CCTV image was released as part of an appeal in the local media.
On December 6 at around 8.40pm a 15-year-old schoolgirl was assaulted on the top deck of a route 208 bus as it travelled along Bromley Common towards Orpington.
The suspect was travelling with three other youths - two girls and one boy.
They left the bus at the junction with Stanley Road and ran towards Bromley town centre, having previously got on the bus outside the 99p Store in High Street, Bromley.
- Offensive social media posts after Petts Wood train death
- VIDEO: Angry naked man in Hither Green
- Challenge to get fit in 30 days in Bromley and Dulwich
- Parks across Bexley will be left open at night as council try to save £200,000 a year
- Parents and staff 'devastated' as popular Chislehurst nursery to close
Comments are closed on this article.