A SCOUT troop of young adrenaline junkies from Dartford enjoyed two days of adventure as part of an award challenge.
Around 25 boys and girls aged 11 to 14 headed to the Kingswood activity centre in Ashford as part of their Chief Scouts Award challenge.
They tried their hands at fencing, quad biking, abseiling, climbing, a 3G swing and a variety of rope and pole climbs over the weekend of February 1 to 2.
The group also enjoyed a laser light show, trampolining and a mixed game of basketball.
Scout leader Neil Gearing said: "Challenge and adventure are at the heart of scouting and this weekend enabled the scouts to try and push the boundaries of adventure and see what they were able to achieve in a fun environment."
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich