A SCOUT troop of young adrenaline junkies from Dartford enjoyed two days of adventure as part of an award challenge.
Around 25 boys and girls aged 11 to 14 headed to the Kingswood activity centre in Ashford as part of their Chief Scouts Award challenge.
They tried their hands at fencing, quad biking, abseiling, climbing, a 3G swing and a variety of rope and pole climbs over the weekend of February 1 to 2.
The group also enjoyed a laser light show, trampolining and a mixed game of basketball.
Scout leader Neil Gearing said: "Challenge and adventure are at the heart of scouting and this weekend enabled the scouts to try and push the boundaries of adventure and see what they were able to achieve in a fun environment."
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?