A SCOUT troop of young adrenaline junkies from Dartford enjoyed two days of adventure as part of an award challenge.
Around 25 boys and girls aged 11 to 14 headed to the Kingswood activity centre in Ashford as part of their Chief Scouts Award challenge.
They tried their hands at fencing, quad biking, abseiling, climbing, a 3G swing and a variety of rope and pole climbs over the weekend of February 1 to 2.
The group also enjoyed a laser light show, trampolining and a mixed game of basketball.
Scout leader Neil Gearing said: "Challenge and adventure are at the heart of scouting and this weekend enabled the scouts to try and push the boundaries of adventure and see what they were able to achieve in a fun environment."
- Bromley developer respond to Lewisham Council's ultimatum in pub dispute
- Best friend's plea after 16-year-old girl goes missing from Blackfen
- Beckenham resident claims Lidl lorries are delivering grief as well as groceries
- Woolwich memorial for Lee Rigby will not feature soldier's name
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford