A SCOUT troop of young adrenaline junkies from Dartford enjoyed two days of adventure as part of an award challenge.
Around 25 boys and girls aged 11 to 14 headed to the Kingswood activity centre in Ashford as part of their Chief Scouts Award challenge.
They tried their hands at fencing, quad biking, abseiling, climbing, a 3G swing and a variety of rope and pole climbs over the weekend of February 1 to 2.
The group also enjoyed a laser light show, trampolining and a mixed game of basketball.
Scout leader Neil Gearing said: "Challenge and adventure are at the heart of scouting and this weekend enabled the scouts to try and push the boundaries of adventure and see what they were able to achieve in a fun environment."
- Inquest to be opened today for the victims of Westminster terror attack
- Bonfire warning after garden fire gets out of control
- Furious fans urge fellow Charlton supporters to not buy season tickets in continued protests against owners
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago