Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford scout group tackle adventure weekend award challenge
A SCOUT troop of young adrenaline junkies from Dartford enjoyed two days of adventure as part of an award challenge.
Around 25 boys and girls aged 11 to 14 headed to the Kingswood activity centre in Ashford as part of their Chief Scouts Award challenge.
They tried their hands at fencing, quad biking, abseiling, climbing, a 3G swing and a variety of rope and pole climbs over the weekend of February 1 to 2.
The group also enjoyed a laser light show, trampolining and a mixed game of basketball.
Scout leader Neil Gearing said: "Challenge and adventure are at the heart of scouting and this weekend enabled the scouts to try and push the boundaries of adventure and see what they were able to achieve in a fun environment."
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- New carers directory to support Bromley volunteers
- Ten per cent of 'affluent Bromley' is living in poverty, figures reveal
Comments are closed on this article.