Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Blur legend Damon Albarn announces Brockley show
GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Bexley X Factor winner Sam Bailey expecting third child
- Telegraph Hill arts festival returns in April
- Names added to British Summer Time at Hyde Park bill
- Festivals: Nile Rodgers and Chic added to Bestival line-up
- More big names added to Hop Farm Festival bill