Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Blur legend Damon Albarn announces Brockley show
GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Massive Attack to star in new Blackheath food and music festival
- Pledge to help Chislehurst Rocks return
- Lewisham rapper Professor Green delays UK tour after 'stressful' 18 months
- Tom Jones, Little Mix and kids' stars sign up for Hyde Park festival
- Grace Jones to headline Kent festival
Comments are closed on this article.