GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival
- Sidcup teacher Sam Winston releases debut album The Fire and The Icicle
- C’est La Vie: B*Witched to perform at this year's Gravesham Riverside Festival
- Wheatus’ Brendan B Brown on touring with Busted and why One Direction ‘helped us out big time’