GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival