GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men
- 'I can't believe I've never smashed up a hotel room': Bromley metal band Stoneghost talk to News Shopper