GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2