GORILLAZ and Blur front man Damon Albarn is heading to Brockley as he prepares to release his debut solo album.
Albarn will play the 700-capacity Rivoli Ballroom on April 30 - one of two intimate London gigs he's lined up before the summer. The other is at Queen Mary's University on May 1.
He will release his album Everyday Robots two days earlier, on April 28.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday (February 14) at gigsandtours.com/go/damonalbarn.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow
- Frank Turner talks about On Blackheath, playing Greenwich's O2 and his new record
- Morrissey announces Greenwich show