A WOMAN suffered a head injury after a Blackheath Hill crash at the junction with Greenwich South Street, believed to have involved a van and car.
An ambulance was called out at 2.40pm today (Feb 11).
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said staff treated one patient, a woman, for a head injury.
The woman, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Lewisham Hospital.
Blackheath Hill was blocked for some time, but has since reopened.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital