A WOMAN suffered a head injury after a Blackheath Hill crash at the junction with Greenwich South Street, believed to have involved a van and car.
An ambulance was called out at 2.40pm today (Feb 11).
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said staff treated one patient, a woman, for a head injury.
The woman, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Lewisham Hospital.
Blackheath Hill was blocked for some time, but has since reopened.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine