A WOMAN suffered a head injury after a Blackheath Hill crash at the junction with Greenwich South Street, believed to have involved a van and car.
An ambulance was called out at 2.40pm today (Feb 11).
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said staff treated one patient, a woman, for a head injury.
The woman, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Lewisham Hospital.
Blackheath Hill was blocked for some time, but has since reopened.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash