A WOMAN suffered a head injury after a Blackheath Hill crash at the junction with Greenwich South Street, believed to have involved a van and car.
An ambulance was called out at 2.40pm today (Feb 11).
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said staff treated one patient, a woman, for a head injury.
The woman, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Lewisham Hospital.
Blackheath Hill was blocked for some time, but has since reopened.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment near Lewisham
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable woman who could be in Bexley
- WATCH: West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street