A WOMAN suffered a head injury after a Blackheath Hill crash at the junction with Greenwich South Street, believed to have involved a van and car.
An ambulance was called out at 2.40pm today (Feb 11).
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said staff treated one patient, a woman, for a head injury.
The woman, who was conscious and breathing, was taken to Lewisham Hospital.
Blackheath Hill was blocked for some time, but has since reopened.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater