Thousands expected to flock to eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival as summer dates revealed (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Thousands expected to flock to eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival as summer dates revealed
THOUSANDS are expected to flock to the eighth annual Crystal Palace Overground Festival this year as preparations get underway.
The four-day event is set to run over June 26-29 at venues across Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle, with a “central hub” at Westow Park.
Organisers announced the dates this month and said planning’s in its early stages – but added the usual array of performing arts, sports activities, live music, food and arts and crafts can once again be expected.
Around 6,000 revellers are thought to attend this year, following 2013’s success that saw 155 performers, 60 events and record numbers of traders and venues get involved.
Anyone interested in playing a part this summer is invited to register interest online. See the festival website for more information.
- CAMRA's 40th beer and cider festival comes to Kidbrooke
- Pug 'snatched' from Bromley home reunited with family
- Longfield paedophile jailed after sex with 12-year-old girl
- Long delays on M25 clock-wise after accident at Junction 8
- UPDATED- Man taken to hospital after van crashes into pole in Blackfen
Comments are closed on this article.