Drivers are still experiencing severe delays on the A2 westbound following the incident at the Sun in the Sands roundabout with slow moving vehicles still queuing up to Junction 2 of the M25 at the Darenth Interchange.
In addition one lane is closed due to two broken down vehicles on the A2 westbound at the A2213 (Kidbrooke Interchange).
Lane one of the A102 remains closed on the flyover due to a broken down lorry and car, adding to the usual morning queues approaching the Kidbrooke Elbow.
Travellers are warned to expect extra traffic on the A13 and A20 as drivers try to avoid the delays.
Meanwhile the A225 Dartford Road had to be cleared after being blocked both ways following an accident between the A20 Main Road/Dartford Road and Station Road.
A collision on the A20 Sidcup bypass west bound prior to the Crittalls Corner roundabout means traffic is slow moving on the approach.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack