Drivers are still experiencing severe delays on the A2 westbound following the incident at the Sun in the Sands roundabout with slow moving vehicles still queuing up to Junction 2 of the M25 at the Darenth Interchange.
In addition one lane is closed due to two broken down vehicles on the A2 westbound at the A2213 (Kidbrooke Interchange).
Lane one of the A102 remains closed on the flyover due to a broken down lorry and car, adding to the usual morning queues approaching the Kidbrooke Elbow.
Travellers are warned to expect extra traffic on the A13 and A20 as drivers try to avoid the delays.
Meanwhile the A225 Dartford Road had to be cleared after being blocked both ways following an accident between the A20 Main Road/Dartford Road and Station Road.
A collision on the A20 Sidcup bypass west bound prior to the Crittalls Corner roundabout means traffic is slow moving on the approach.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds