Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Blackwall Tunnel approach accident cleared but severe A2 delays remain
Drivers are still experiencing severe delays on the A2 westbound following the incident at the Sun in the Sands roundabout with slow moving vehicles still queuing up to Junction 2 of the M25 at the Darenth Interchange.
In addition one lane is closed due to two broken down vehicles on the A2 westbound at the A2213 (Kidbrooke Interchange).
Lane one of the A102 remains closed on the flyover due to a broken down lorry and car, adding to the usual morning queues approaching the Kidbrooke Elbow.
Travellers are warned to expect extra traffic on the A13 and A20 as drivers try to avoid the delays.
Meanwhile the A225 Dartford Road had to be cleared after being blocked both ways following an accident between the A20 Main Road/Dartford Road and Station Road.
A collision on the A20 Sidcup bypass west bound prior to the Crittalls Corner roundabout means traffic is slow moving on the approach.
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- Bromley is crap, Woolwich is a dump and Gravesend is chav - Google suggests
- Col Keith Barker remembers his time after World War Two
- Lewisham's 'hugely disturbing' number of missing children in care
- Date set for Waste4Fuel's High Court hearing
Comments are closed on this article.