A SUSPECT who was pursued by police after forcing entry into a St Paul's Cray home this afternoon (February 10) is still on the loose.
A police helicopter was brought in to help with the pursuit, which began in Chapel Court, but the suspect was not caught.
A police spokesman said: "At about 4.12pm we received reports of a man going out of the back of a property in Chapel Court, Orpington, having forced entry.
"A negative search resulted."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam