Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Suspect who forced entry into Orpington home still on loose after police search
A SUSPECT who was pursued by police after forcing entry into a St Paul's Cray home this afternoon (February 10) is still on the loose.
A police helicopter was brought in to help with the pursuit, which began in Chapel Court, but the suspect was not caught.
A police spokesman said: "At about 4.12pm we received reports of a man going out of the back of a property in Chapel Court, Orpington, having forced entry.
"A negative search resulted."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- PICTURED: Belvedere police find "disgusting" house after squatter raid
- Man rushed to hospital after road rage assault at Bexleyheath crash
- Police want to speak 'bewildered' man after burglary in Hayes newsagents
- Fresh appeal over fake policemen distraction burglary in Swanley
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
Comments are closed on this article.