Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Suspect who forced entry into Orpington home still on loose after police search
A SUSPECT who was pursued by police after forcing entry into a St Paul's Cray home this afternoon (February 10) is still on the loose.
A police helicopter was brought in to help with the pursuit, which began in Chapel Court, but the suspect was not caught.
A police spokesman said: "At about 4.12pm we received reports of a man going out of the back of a property in Chapel Court, Orpington, having forced entry.
"A negative search resulted."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- South Darenth: 47-year-old man 'shot himself' hours after woman was found with stab wounds
- PICTURED: Kent firefighters tackle blaze on Dartford roof
- Man hit by car in Crayford
- 14 things you must see this week
- TRAFFIC: Slow on M25 near Orpington, congestion in New Eltham, Blackheath and New Cross
Comments are closed on this article.