A SUSPECT who was pursued by police after forcing entry into a St Paul's Cray home this afternoon (February 10) is still on the loose.
A police helicopter was brought in to help with the pursuit, which began in Chapel Court, but the suspect was not caught.
A police spokesman said: "At about 4.12pm we received reports of a man going out of the back of a property in Chapel Court, Orpington, having forced entry.
"A negative search resulted."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Man stabbed outside primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- 'Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral', police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offered
- 'Simply unbelievable': Strangers turn up with car loads of toys to help a burgled pre-school