A SUSPECT who was pursued by police after forcing entry into a St Paul's Cray home this afternoon (February 10) is still on the loose.
A police helicopter was brought in to help with the pursuit, which began in Chapel Court, but the suspect was not caught.
A police spokesman said: "At about 4.12pm we received reports of a man going out of the back of a property in Chapel Court, Orpington, having forced entry.
"A negative search resulted."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- London Soccerdome set to close end of this month to make room for Greenwich Peninsula
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more
- Police called to reported stabbing in Slade Green
- UPDATE: Missing Greenwich found following police appeal
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent