POLICE are appealing for information about a missing woman who they believe could be in Penge.
Officers are hoping to track down 22-year-old Rebekah Heading, of Rustington, who they say may have travelled to the area.
Her family and friends are said to be becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare, with Ms Heading having not been in touch with any of them since January 25.
Also with links to Brighton, she is described as white, of slim build and 5‘8” tall. She is also said to have short, light brown hair and a tattoo on her right arm.
Sergeant Steve Chalcraft said: "We are concerned for Rebekah as she has had no contact with her family or friends for two weeks.
“I would appeal to Rebekah to get in touch so we and her friends and family know that she is safe.”
If you have information contact the police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 1058 6/2
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries
- Former Chislehurst boxing legend Frank Maloney, now Kellie, speaks out over sex change and return to the sport
- Alcoholism partly to blame for woman's death in Lewisham, coroner hears
- Young mum hopes history repeats itself in Model Tots competition
- Catford protest school with £900,000 overspend to make budget cuts