POLICE are appealing for information about a missing woman who they believe could be in Penge.
Officers are hoping to track down 22-year-old Rebekah Heading, of Rustington, who they say may have travelled to the area.
Her family and friends are said to be becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare, with Ms Heading having not been in touch with any of them since January 25.
Also with links to Brighton, she is described as white, of slim build and 5‘8” tall. She is also said to have short, light brown hair and a tattoo on her right arm.
Sergeant Steve Chalcraft said: "We are concerned for Rebekah as she has had no contact with her family or friends for two weeks.
“I would appeal to Rebekah to get in touch so we and her friends and family know that she is safe.”
If you have information contact the police on 101 or email email@example.com, quoting 1058 6/2
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best