Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Police appeal for missing woman who could be in Penge
POLICE are appealing for information about a missing woman who they believe could be in Penge.
Officers are hoping to track down 22-year-old Rebekah Heading, of Rustington, who they say may have travelled to the area.
Her family and friends are said to be becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare, with Ms Heading having not been in touch with any of them since January 25.
Also with links to Brighton, she is described as white, of slim build and 5‘8” tall. She is also said to have short, light brown hair and a tattoo on her right arm.
Sergeant Steve Chalcraft said: "We are concerned for Rebekah as she has had no contact with her family or friends for two weeks.
“I would appeal to Rebekah to get in touch so we and her friends and family know that she is safe.”
If you have information contact the police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 1058 6/2
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Catford bank employee who ran up £200k of debt gets book published
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Fist-bumps are better than handshakes and high-fives, say scientists
- Police hunt for witnesses to fight at Sidcup pub
Comments are closed on this article.