A CAR was left on its roof after flipping over during a crash on the M25 near Dartford on Sunday.
The silver hatchback lay in the middle lane about five miles from the Dartford turning on the northbound carriageway following the incident at around 10.30am.
Photographer Emma Stoner, 32, was held up in slow traffic for 45 minutes as she headed to a job in town.
She said: “It was quite shocking to see the car turned over like that.
“It didn’t look like there had been a collision with another car so I’m wondering how it happened.”
More to follow.
- Video shows 'migrants being helped off lorry on M25 in Dartford'
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Still taking its toll: Queen Elizabeth II Bridge at Dartford Crossing is a quarter of a century old
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Greenhithe police officer died during 'dangerous sex game', man accused of murdering him tells court