PICTURED: Smashed Fiat Punto remains on Chislehurst green three days after crash (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Smashed Fiat Punto remains on Chislehurst green three days after crash
A SMASHED-UP Fiat Punto has been on the green by Loop Road, Chislehurst, for three days.
Police were called to a two vehicle collision just before 8pm on Friday (February 7).
The 39-year-old driver of the Fiat Punto was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough suffering from a cut to her head.
A 36-year-old man, who was driving a Ford Focus, was treated at the scene for a sore knee and stiff neck.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs
Comments are closed on this article.