PICTURED: Smashed Fiat Punto remains on Chislehurst green three days after crash (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Smashed Fiat Punto remains on Chislehurst green three days after crash
A SMASHED-UP Fiat Punto has been on the green by Loop Road, Chislehurst, for three days.
Police were called to a two vehicle collision just before 8pm on Friday (February 7).
The 39-year-old driver of the Fiat Punto was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough suffering from a cut to her head.
A 36-year-old man, who was driving a Ford Focus, was treated at the scene for a sore knee and stiff neck.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Six-year-old boy dies after being hit by car in Thamesmead
- Bromley charity visit sees unexpected appearance from Prime Minister David Cameron
- Grove Park stakes claim to be home of Edith Nesbit classic The Railway Children
- UPDATE: Parent outrage as Bromley Council committee decision leaves children without a school
- Horrible bosses: Almost half of Londoners hate their managers - how about you?
Comments are closed on this article.