A SMASHED-UP Fiat Punto has been on the green by Loop Road, Chislehurst, for three days.
Police were called to a two vehicle collision just before 8pm on Friday (February 7).
The 39-year-old driver of the Fiat Punto was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough suffering from a cut to her head.
A 36-year-old man, who was driving a Ford Focus, was treated at the scene for a sore knee and stiff neck.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam