A SMASHED-UP Fiat Punto has been on the green by Loop Road, Chislehurst, for three days.
Police were called to a two vehicle collision just before 8pm on Friday (February 7).
The 39-year-old driver of the Fiat Punto was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough suffering from a cut to her head.
A 36-year-old man, who was driving a Ford Focus, was treated at the scene for a sore knee and stiff neck.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors