Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Keston woman competing in Sochi Winter Olympics
A KESTON snowboarder is competing in the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Aimee Fuller, who was born in Farnborough and grew up in Keston, is taking part in the slopestyle snowboarding event, the first heats for which were yesterday.
Miss Fuller progressed to the semi-final of the event, but failed to finish in the top four of her heat and qualify automatically for the final.
She will have the chance to progress from the semi-finals on Sunday before the final at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park.
The 22-year-old first started snowboarding on Bromley's dry ski slopes in Sandy Lane.
The opening ceremony for the 22nd Winter Olympics takes place today.
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Orpington 10-year-old gets 97 per cent in maths GCSE
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
Comments are closed on this article.