Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Burning Questions: How long to wait before breaking wind in front of your partner for first time?
6:00am Friday 7th February 2014 in News
OK, so this isn’t really a ‘burning’ question unless you’ve eaten something spicy the night before or like to light yours.
But, with the most romantic day of the year fast approaching, it’s a timely social dilemma to tackle in the hope of helping out couples across our area.
Today we’re broaching the thorny topic of flatulence, or more specifically flatulence when in a relationship.
When do you think is the right time to break wind in front of a partner? What point in a relationship have you felt comfortable enough with your other half to let rip for the first time? Or do you prudishly prefer to keep parps in while you’re in the company of your special someone? Is it rude to break wind in close proximity to your boyfriend or girlfriend, or is it a sign you’re in a good relationship if you can be relaxed around each other?
Add your comments below and let’s try to support couples approaching this make-or-break moment.
The Burning Questions feature aims to resolve some of the oddities of social etiquette, settle some of life’s perennial arguments and crack some of those tricky questions with readers’ collective input.
If there is an issue you’re always squabbling about with workmates or friends or something that makes you go hmmm, email us with your suggestions for future burning questions to ask.
- Is spring the most wonderful time of the year or do you have a different favourite?
- Your teen idols: Who did you swoon over and have posters of on your bedroom wall?
- Take the plunge and say what the scariest thing you've ever done is
- Ouch, painful! But what hurts most out of stubbing toe, stepping on Lego, paper cut or hitting funny bone?
- Who would be on your fantasy dinner party guest list?
Comments are closed on this article.