AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- Southeastern cancel trains from London Victoria to Dartford until at least 8.30pm
- Battersea Brands Hatch appeal to dog and cat lovers
- UPDATE: Blaze breaks out at Woolwich Arsenal
- Sinkhole opens up in Lewisham
- Fire fighters battle van fire