AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- Swanscombe drama teacher, Peter Spence, sentenced for sex offences against teenage girl
- Police discover Downham cannabis farm after 'overwhelming' smell of marijuana detected through air vent
- Orpington and Pratts Bottom men charged after railway assault left man with 'significant' head injury
- Floral tributes for Donna Eastwood who was found dead in burnt-out car in Wilmington
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season