AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London