AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors