Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pensioner suffers head injuries after Gravesend shop fall
AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.