Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pensioner suffers head injuries after Gravesend shop fall
AN ELDERLY woman suffered head injuries after a fall in Gravesend Marks and Spencer this lunchtime.
The lady, aged 89, had to be driven to King’s College Hospital after the incident in the New Road store.
South East Coast Ambulance Service was called at around 12.20pm and sent an ambulance and a car to the scene.
An air ambulance also landed nearby and the team travelled with the pensioner on her way to hospital.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.