DETECTIVES are appealing for information following a burglary in Bromley that saw around £25,000 worth of goods stolen.
Police have reported the burglary took place at Aldermary Road on Saturday January 18 and a number of rare items of jewellery were among the horde.
The thieves are said to have struck in the afternoon and also made off with watches and electronic equipment.
Detective constable Paul Shakespeare from Bromley Police's CID said: "These are very distinctive items of jewellery, some of which are very rare in this country and will be immediately recognisable.”
The police have released images to help with investigations and ask if you have any information or have been offered these items to get in touch with the Bromley Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight
- VIDEO: Burglars steal from Erith care home
- Grandmother criticises 'lack of security' at shopping centre after pickpocket snatches precious grandchildren photos
- Plumstead man who admitted one-punch manslaughter of banker cleared of murder
- UPDATE: Delays at Beckenham Junction following electrical failure