DETECTIVES are appealing for information following a burglary in Bromley that saw around £25,000 worth of goods stolen.
Police have reported the burglary took place at Aldermary Road on Saturday January 18 and a number of rare items of jewellery were among the horde.
The thieves are said to have struck in the afternoon and also made off with watches and electronic equipment.
Detective constable Paul Shakespeare from Bromley Police's CID said: "These are very distinctive items of jewellery, some of which are very rare in this country and will be immediately recognisable.”
The police have released images to help with investigations and ask if you have any information or have been offered these items to get in touch with the Bromley Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man