Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Images of rare jewellery released after £25,000 Bromley burglary
DETECTIVES are appealing for information following a burglary in Bromley that saw around £25,000 worth of goods stolen.
Police have reported the burglary took place at Aldermary Road on Saturday January 18 and a number of rare items of jewellery were among the horde.
The thieves are said to have struck in the afternoon and also made off with watches and electronic equipment.
Detective constable Paul Shakespeare from Bromley Police's CID said: "These are very distinctive items of jewellery, some of which are very rare in this country and will be immediately recognisable.”
The police have released images to help with investigations and ask if you have any information or have been offered these items to get in touch with the Bromley Burglary Squad on 0208 284 9966.
- Top 10 pleasures and hidden gems of Bromley
- What do you call the main evening meal? Is it tea, dinner or supper?
- Beaverwood School slated by mum of girl hurt in alleged chemical attack
- Northend Road in Erith closed for hours after cyclist suffers leg injuries in lorry crash
- Hundreds of trees to be planted in Bromley in £100k project after 'unprecedented' winter weather
Comments are closed on this article.