Young dancing stars invited to try out for English Youth Ballet production in Bromley (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Young dancing stars invited to try out for English Youth Ballet production in Bromley
THE COUNTY’S best ballet dancers have been invited to audition for an upcoming production at Bromley’s Churchill Theatre.
English Youth Ballet (EYB) has called on aspiring youngsters to come along to a trial later this month, as they hope to find 100 male and female stars to play parts in upcoming show, Giselle.
EYB is looking for promising dancers aged between eight and 18 for the roles, which would see them take to the stage for a "haunting, full-length" production.
The ballet follows a peasant girl called Giselle who dies of a broken heart after finding out her lover is set to marry someone else. It also sees a group of supernatural women who dance men to death and summon the tortured soul from the grave.
The audition is carried out as a ballet class and is set to take place at The Churchill Theatre on Tuesday February 25. It will be in two parts and parents are invited to watch. Those aged 8-11 are invited to attend at 4.30pm and 12-18 year-olds at 6.30pm. For more information please call EYB on 01689 856747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
- Penalties, deadly diseases, Jose Mourinho and James Milner: 10 reasons why England WILL win the World Cup in Brazil
- Man injured in Gravesend flat fire
Comments are closed on this article.