THE COUNTY’S best ballet dancers have been invited to audition for an upcoming production at Bromley’s Churchill Theatre.
English Youth Ballet (EYB) has called on aspiring youngsters to come along to a trial later this month, as they hope to find 100 male and female stars to play parts in upcoming show, Giselle.
EYB is looking for promising dancers aged between eight and 18 for the roles, which would see them take to the stage for a "haunting, full-length" production.
The ballet follows a peasant girl called Giselle who dies of a broken heart after finding out her lover is set to marry someone else. It also sees a group of supernatural women who dance men to death and summon the tortured soul from the grave.
The audition is carried out as a ballet class and is set to take place at The Churchill Theatre on Tuesday February 25. It will be in two parts and parents are invited to watch. Those aged 8-11 are invited to attend at 4.30pm and 12-18 year-olds at 6.30pm. For more information please call EYB on 01689 856747 or email email@example.com
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks