LEWISHAM Homes have up to £5,000 for people who want to improve community, environment or safety in their area.
The housing organisation's community fund helped kick-start 16 local projects, ranging from street dance lessons in Sydenham to a business enterprise course for young people.
Projects to improve Tanners Hill's Heston Nature Garden, sporting activities for 8 to 14-year-olds in Deptford and a family and neighbour activity weekend for residents on the New Cross Kender Estate, all benefited from the fund.
Projects must benefit Lewisham Homes residents and can come from individuals, groups or social enterprises.
The fund launches on March 3 with a closing date for applications on April 14.
If you want to join in, book a place for a one-to-one support or training session on how to apply for funding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joy Burnett on 020 8613 7662.
- Woman hit by bus outside cinema in North Greenwich
- Pets at Home to STOP selling rabbits over Easter - here's why
- Drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port convicted
- Greenwich 'TubePerve' who filmed over 100 upskirt shots on London Underground spared jail
- Local MPs slam proposals for Southeastern trains to stop calling at several central London stations