LEWISHAM Homes have up to £5,000 for people who want to improve community, environment or safety in their area.
The housing organisation's community fund helped kick-start 16 local projects, ranging from street dance lessons in Sydenham to a business enterprise course for young people.
Projects to improve Tanners Hill's Heston Nature Garden, sporting activities for 8 to 14-year-olds in Deptford and a family and neighbour activity weekend for residents on the New Cross Kender Estate, all benefited from the fund.
Projects must benefit Lewisham Homes residents and can come from individuals, groups or social enterprises.
The fund launches on March 3 with a closing date for applications on April 14.
If you want to join in, book a place for a one-to-one support or training session on how to apply for funding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joy Burnett on 020 8613 7662.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds