LEWISHAM police are looking for another five of their most wanted suspects this week, and they need your help to track them down.
These charmers are wanted for a range of offences from burglary and robbery in New Cross to failing to appear in court.
As always, readers are advised not to approach these people. Instead, call the Fugitive Unit at Lewisham Police Station on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Isha Corrine Walker, aged 31, failed to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on December 5 last year and a bench warrant has been issued for her arrest.
Hoang Ngo, aged 19, is wanted by police in connection with a burglary on January 18 in New Cross.
Michael Lorenc, aged 37, is wanted on warrant after failing to appear at Greenwich Magistrates' Court following a burglary.
Rhys Robinson, aged 20, is wanted by police in connection with a robbery on May 26 last year at Queens Road, New Cross.
David Nicholls, aged 27, is wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- The consultation on the south eastern rail franchise has been extended
- A housing project has been rejected by Dartford councillors
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years