LOCAL curry blog the Chilli Diaries has announced its award for Bromley Indian restaurant of the year, with Sundridge Park's Cinnamon Culture coming out on top.
The announcement came after the blog completed another year-long tour of the borough's curry houses.
The Chilli Diaries' David Fleckney said: "Cinnamon Culture is not the sort of place we originally envisaged reviewing for the Chilli Diaries.
"This is the kind of fine dining that you would expect to find in central London, not little old Bromley.
"But seeing as we are fortunate enough to have a restaurant of this calibre on our door step, it would be wrong to fail to acknowledge it.
"We found this outstanding restaurant to be worthy of the award and a real gem that Bromley is lucky to have within its borders."
Cinnamon Culture, in Plaistow Lane, is a former Victorian pub which has been converted into a smart Indian restaurant.
It is included in the Michelin Guide for Great Britain and Ireland 2014.
Mr Fleckney added: "It was another great year for The Chilli Diaries and its group of curry connoisseurs in our search for the best Indian restaurants Bromley has to offer.
"Fourteen more were reviewed this year. That makes 34 out of 76 known restaurants in the borough that have had the Chilli Diaries treatment.
"Just four more years until we've done the lot."
Click here for more information.
- Disabled man 'intimidated' and 'discriminated against' in nightclub
- Lee High Road re-opens after burst water main flooding
- Bogus doctor admits fresh bid to fool NHS
- Transport secretary blocked TfL's suburban trains takeover to keep commuter routes 'out of Labour Mayor's clutches', leaked letter suggests
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus