LOCAL curry blog the Chilli Diaries has announced its award for Bromley Indian restaurant of the year, with Sundridge Park's Cinnamon Culture coming out on top.
The announcement came after the blog completed another year-long tour of the borough's curry houses.
The Chilli Diaries' David Fleckney said: "Cinnamon Culture is not the sort of place we originally envisaged reviewing for the Chilli Diaries.
"This is the kind of fine dining that you would expect to find in central London, not little old Bromley.
"But seeing as we are fortunate enough to have a restaurant of this calibre on our door step, it would be wrong to fail to acknowledge it.
"We found this outstanding restaurant to be worthy of the award and a real gem that Bromley is lucky to have within its borders."
Cinnamon Culture, in Plaistow Lane, is a former Victorian pub which has been converted into a smart Indian restaurant.
It is included in the Michelin Guide for Great Britain and Ireland 2014.
Mr Fleckney added: "It was another great year for The Chilli Diaries and its group of curry connoisseurs in our search for the best Indian restaurants Bromley has to offer.
"Fourteen more were reviewed this year. That makes 34 out of 76 known restaurants in the borough that have had the Chilli Diaries treatment.
"Just four more years until we've done the lot."
Click here for more information.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon