A RESIDENT has complained she wasn't even able to shower this morning after another blaze broke out at Cornwall Drive's Waste4Fuel recycling plant.
Jan Watkins says she loses water whenever crews are called to deal with fires at the site.
The 60-year-old, of Cornwall Drive, added: "Every time there is a fire we lose our water pressure.
"This morning I hadn't realised there was a fire and I got in the shower and the water was just dribbling out.
"We can't even take showers, the heating is reduced.
"That and the obnoxious smell, the fire smell, it is just awful.
"I look after my 2-year-old granddaughter while her mother is working and there are times when we can't even go in the garden.
"The boys who go to the school opposite (Kemnal Technology College) pull their jumpers over their face because the smell is so awful."
A spokesman for the London Fire Brigade said: "We were called at 4.15 this morning.
"Two fire engines are there at the moment.
"They are dealing with deep seated pockets of fire that remain."
This is thought to be the 13th fire in two years at the site.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash