THE youngsters of West Wickham's Hawes Down Infant School brandished horse masks and performed a dragon dance as they celebrated Chinese new year.
All 221 pupils at the school, aged between four and seven years old, took part in the festivities last Friday (January 31).
Head teacher Janet Sturley said: "The children loved it - they are a creative lot.
"Our slogan is 'excellence and enjoyment' so we make sure children learn creatively, and Chinese new year was a great opportunity to do that.
"They made horse masks - this year is the year of the horse - and little kites and wrote happy new year in Chinese.
"We just had a really good Ofsted report, a strong good across the board, so it was a nice way to celebrate."
- Dartford woman goes for Miss Speedfest crown
- VIDEO: Sydenham apprentice helps to build gold-medal garden at Chelsea Flower Show
- Figures show Bromley councillors missing more than a quarter of meetings
- UPDATE: Girl found 'safe and well' after 11 days missing with 51-year-old man
- Dartford actress Louisa Faye picks up film role opposite the Incredible Hulk