A MAN has been arrested following allegations of a rape near the car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst.
Police were called to the incident at around 1am on Saturday (February 1).
The alleged victim is a 41-year-old woman.
A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and bailed to return to a south London police station on March 25.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time