A MAN has been arrested following allegations of a rape near the car park in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst.
Police were called to the incident at around 1am on Saturday (February 1).
The alleged victim is a 41-year-old woman.
A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and bailed to return to a south London police station on March 25.
Officers from the rape and serious sexual assaults command are investigating.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?