COMMUTERS across the News Shopper patch have been hit by travel chaos today - with disruption on Southeastern services through London Bridge set to continue until 8pm.
In proof that south east London doesn't need striking tube workers to make travelling a nightmare, Southeastern are warning of 20 minute delays on their services through London Bridge until around 8pm.
Today, there has been disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Orpington.
There were also delays between London Bridge and Sidcup due to a signalling problem between New Cross and Hither Green.
Services through Hither Green were being delayed by up to 45 minutes.
News Shopper reporter Mark Chandler, caught up in the travel chaos, tweeted: "Every train service at Lewisham either delayed or vanishes from departure screen. Signal problems between New X and Hither Grn. Avoid."
Were you caught in the travel chaos? Please leave your comments below.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train near Grove Park station
- Nevermind the Tube strike - now Southeastern trains through Lewisham are cancelled
- Crofton Park broken down freight train causes Thameslink and Southeastern delays until 1pm
- Southeastern expects disruption again all day after yesterday's derailment
- UPDATE: Train derailment means no Southeastern service ALL DAY from Lewisham to Charlton