COMMUTERS across the News Shopper patch have been hit by travel chaos today - with disruption on Southeastern services through London Bridge set to continue until 8pm.
In proof that south east London doesn't need striking tube workers to make travelling a nightmare, Southeastern are warning of 20 minute delays on their services through London Bridge until around 8pm.
Today, there has been disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Orpington.
There were also delays between London Bridge and Sidcup due to a signalling problem between New Cross and Hither Green.
Services through Hither Green were being delayed by up to 45 minutes.
News Shopper reporter Mark Chandler, caught up in the travel chaos, tweeted: "Every train service at Lewisham either delayed or vanishes from departure screen. Signal problems between New X and Hither Grn. Avoid."
Were you caught in the travel chaos? Please leave your comments below.
- The answer to London's travel woes? Busways 'could cut fares by 40%'
- M25 delays alert after motorway workers vote to strike
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- Southeastern says timetable changes need time to 'bed-in'
- How was your commute? Southeastern 'overcrowding and fights' after new timetable and bus strike