Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Beckenham Hill crash leaves car upturned on pavement
A CAR crash in Beckenham Hill Road left a Mini Cooper upturned on a pavement this morning (February 4).
The incident occurred at the junction with Dunfield Road at around 7am.
@Brothaman76 tweeted: "On way to work.... This guys day hasn't started too well..."
Jonny S added: "Beckenham Hill third crash in a month.
"Looked pretty bad going past myself and with all the damage it clearly wasn't a 30mph crash.
"People speed all the time up and down the road."
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 7.20am to Beckenham Hill Road to reports of a road traffic collision.
"We sent one ambulance crew to the scene.
"Nobody was taken to hospital."
No arrests have been made.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.