A CAR crash in Beckenham Hill Road left a Mini Cooper upturned on a pavement this morning (February 4).
The incident occurred at the junction with Dunfield Road at around 7am.
@Brothaman76 tweeted: "On way to work.... This guys day hasn't started too well..."
Jonny S added: "Beckenham Hill third crash in a month.
"Looked pretty bad going past myself and with all the damage it clearly wasn't a 30mph crash.
"People speed all the time up and down the road."
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 7.20am to Beckenham Hill Road to reports of a road traffic collision.
"We sent one ambulance crew to the scene.
"Nobody was taken to hospital."
No arrests have been made.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles