Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Beckenham Hill crash leaves car upturned on pavement
A CAR crash in Beckenham Hill Road left a Mini Cooper upturned on a pavement this morning (February 4).
The incident occurred at the junction with Dunfield Road at around 7am.
@Brothaman76 tweeted: "On way to work.... This guys day hasn't started too well..."
Jonny S added: "Beckenham Hill third crash in a month.
"Looked pretty bad going past myself and with all the damage it clearly wasn't a 30mph crash.
"People speed all the time up and down the road."
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 7.20am to Beckenham Hill Road to reports of a road traffic collision.
"We sent one ambulance crew to the scene.
"Nobody was taken to hospital."
No arrests have been made.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serious accident in Swanley sees A20 slip road closed
- Bromley couple use 13-year-old boy to help them burgle dozens of homes across London and Kent
- Tributes pour in for 'inspirational' topless Petts Wood 'Running Man' who has died
- VOTE NOW: Dartford searches for sexiest spectacle wearer
- Helicopter scrambled to search for homeless people on roof of burning Sidcup building
Comments are closed on this article.