Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man found after missing from Lewisham secure mental health unit
A MAN who went missing from a secure mental health unit in Lewisham and was thought to have been carrying a knife has been found.
Marvin Walters, 28, had last been seen on Monday (February 3) at around 11.50am and police were concerned as he requires regular medication to control his behaviour.
He was detained under the Mental Health Act on January 31 and police said without medication he could be considered a risk to the public.
The Met says he was found in south London and has been returned to hospital.
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
Comments are closed on this article.