Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man found after missing from Lewisham secure mental health unit
A MAN who went missing from a secure mental health unit in Lewisham and was thought to have been carrying a knife has been found.
Marvin Walters, 28, had last been seen on Monday (February 3) at around 11.50am and police were concerned as he requires regular medication to control his behaviour.
He was detained under the Mental Health Act on January 31 and police said without medication he could be considered a risk to the public.
The Met says he was found in south London and has been returned to hospital.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.