Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man found after missing from Lewisham secure mental health unit
A MAN who went missing from a secure mental health unit in Lewisham and was thought to have been carrying a knife has been found.
Marvin Walters, 28, had last been seen on Monday (February 3) at around 11.50am and police were concerned as he requires regular medication to control his behaviour.
He was detained under the Mental Health Act on January 31 and police said without medication he could be considered a risk to the public.
The Met says he was found in south London and has been returned to hospital.
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
- Penalties, deadly diseases, Jose Mourinho and James Milner: 10 reasons why England WILL win the World Cup in Brazil
Comments are closed on this article.