Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man found after missing from Lewisham secure mental health unit
A MAN who went missing from a secure mental health unit in Lewisham and was thought to have been carrying a knife has been found.
Marvin Walters, 28, had last been seen on Monday (February 3) at around 11.50am and police were concerned as he requires regular medication to control his behaviour.
He was detained under the Mental Health Act on January 31 and police said without medication he could be considered a risk to the public.
The Met says he was found in south London and has been returned to hospital.
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul talks to News Shopper about new film Need for Speed
- Heartless thieves steal Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice van from Welling
- Udder madness? 'Secret' proposal to use Lewisham's largest park to graze cows
- Man accused of Petts Wood kidnapping to appear at Croydon Crown Court
- Two youths arrested in Orpington after police see them firing a powerful catapult at birds
Comments are closed on this article.