Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man found after missing from Lewisham secure mental health unit
A MAN who went missing from a secure mental health unit in Lewisham and was thought to have been carrying a knife has been found.
Marvin Walters, 28, had last been seen on Monday (February 3) at around 11.50am and police were concerned as he requires regular medication to control his behaviour.
He was detained under the Mental Health Act on January 31 and police said without medication he could be considered a risk to the public.
The Met says he was found in south London and has been returned to hospital.
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Orpington 10-year-old gets 97 per cent in maths GCSE
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
Comments are closed on this article.