A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- Blackheath school plans Deptford expansion
- Blue Peter gardener, Chris Collins, teaches Bexleyheath school pupils
- Woolwich doctor faked nomination papers to run for Mayor of London
- Machine gun found in Penge
- Claw-rious new home for Greenhithe reptiles