UPDATE: Forest Hill collision between bus and pedestrian leaves man in hospital with head injury (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Forest Hill collision between bus and pedestrian leaves man in hospital with head injury
A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- GCSE results day: All the news and pictures
- PICTURED: Playday in Danson Park
- iPhone snatched from woman's hands while she travelled on Bromley train
- Chislehurst businessman talks about entering the notorious Dragon's Den with a card and a bunch of flowers
- Care agency leaks personal details of elderly and vulnerable people
Comments are closed on this article.