UPDATE: Forest Hill collision between bus and pedestrian leaves man in hospital with head injury (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Forest Hill collision between bus and pedestrian leaves man in hospital with head injury
A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- UPDATE: Three women arrested over Abbey Wood stabbing
- News Shopper live news updates for Tuesday, March 11
- Labour appeal to block Care Bill closure measures following Lewisham Hospital debacle
- Charlton sack manager Chris Powell
- PubSpy reviews Change of Horses, Farnborough
Comments are closed on this article.