A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- UPDATE: Man charged in connection with burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- Bromley man with cannula stuck in his arm missing from Croydon hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Sidcup A-road closed both ways after road subsides
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road closed after tree collapses in Orpington