A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine