A MAN was taken to hospital with a head injury after a collision involving a pedestrian and a bus in Forest Hill yesterday (February 3).
London Ambulance Service treated a man, reported to be in his 20s, after they were called to the junction of London Road and Taymount Road at 4.15pm.
LAS sent one responder and one ambulance crew and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
There was slow traffic in the area following the collision.
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed