A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- 'An unbelievable relief': Poplar mum 'ecstatic' as son is cleared of cheating in London Marathon
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash