A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- TRAVEL: No trains between Beckenham Junction and Birkbeck due to electrical failure
- Dartford politicians speak out over animal cruelty sentencing
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight
- Police raid large cannabis factory at house in Rushey Green
- Police given more time to question south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences