A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash