Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs
A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- Man punched in Dartford pizza shop during failed robbery
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight searching for classic car owners
- Two crashes cause delays for Easter Dartford Crossing traffic
- Beckenham Concert Band to perform First World War tribute show
- Bromley family left 'devastated' after unknown woman 'throws pet pug into car and drives off'
Comments are closed on this article.