A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Catford and Deptford residents likely to die an average of nearly seven years earlier than rest of Lewisham
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember