Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs
A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- Stabbed Abbey Wood man 'begged newsagent to call ambulance'
- UPDATE: Thamesmead woman rushed to hospital after house fire
- Review: The Pilot Inn, Greenwich
- International Academy of Greenwich 'could die' without permanent site
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival organisers call for acts to get involved
Comments are closed on this article.