A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- Most overcrowded prisons twice as likely to fail, report reveals
- Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Thamesmead regeneration: Peabody merges with housing association