Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford teenager arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs
A TEENAGER from Dartford was arrested after allegedly leaving a Sidcup address with a batch of drugs.
Officers stopped a 19-year-old man acting suspiciously as he left a commercial premises in Station Road at 12.15am on Friday (JAN 31).
They searched him and recovered drugs.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Subsequent searches were carried out at the premises in Station Road and at a residential address in Dartford. Nothing was recovered from these addresses.
The man from Dartford has been bailed until March 28.
- Week since staff last seen at Waste4Fuel site - now considered abandoned
- Woolwich Arsenal rezoning petition goes viral
- Bromley FC to host Crystal Palace next week
- Safe found washed up in Thames at Gravesend may have been stolen
- YOUR VIEWS: Is Bexley London's forgotten borough for transport?
Comments are closed on this article.