Road closures around Orpington High Street after man suffers cardiac arrest at wheel of car (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Road closures around Orpington High Street after man suffers cardiac arrest at wheel of car
AN ELDERLY man suffered a cardiac arrest at the wheel of his car, causing road closures around Orpington High Street on Saturday (February 1).
The man, believed to be in his 50s, collapsed in his car at around 12 noon in Orpington High Street.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 12.11pm to reports of a person who had collapsed.
"We sent two single responders in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene.
"Staff treated one patient, a man, who was in cardiac arrest.
"He was taken as a priority to King's College Hospital."
The man remains in hospital.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com.
- UPDATE: Woman dead after being struck by train at Petts Wood station
- Sidcup children's home in Jimmy Savile abuse investigation
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- 'Make the whole of Lewisham a 20mph zone'
- Greenwich boatyard still fears high-rise development costs
Comments are closed on this article.