BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Toddler to meet father in prison for first and last time after Bromley Council requests court ruling
- Eltham's hidden gems open to public this month
- Callous thief jailed for stealing bike of man visiting injured partner at A&E
- MAPPED: 8 of the best cafes, bakeries and shops for sandwiches in south east London and north Kent
- Lee Rigby memorial to be unveiled