BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- VIDEO: Lifeboat crew's 'race against time' after man's 25ft Woolwich river wall plunge
- Cast your cupcake votes for the election
- VIDEO: 'I could have got gold': Gravesend prankster Daniel Jarvis strips off and crashes Diving World Series
- 'There was nothing' - Deptford festival flop 'killed bank holiday trade'
- FILM REVIEW: Al Pacino is a charming rock star with a heart in Danny Collins (15)