BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'