Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Beckenham Tesco assault leaves man with fractured jaw in three places
BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- UPDATE: Three women arrested over Abbey Wood stabbing
- Memorial fund for aspiring pilot returns to Biggin Hill Airport
- Shooters Hill crash between two cars
- Bexley man speaks out over cancer battle and says 'it can happen to anyone'
- Orpington man 'suicidal' after waiting 20 months and six cancelled operations for knee replacement
Comments are closed on this article.