BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
- Bromley Food Fest is returning next month and this is what’s in store
- Greenwich man jailed for sexually assaulting teen girls in 1980s
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street