BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union