Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Beckenham Tesco assault leaves man with fractured jaw in three places
BROMLEY police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a serious assault in Tesco, Croydon Road.
On December 13 last year, at around 11pm, an altercation occurred inside the store by the self service checkouts, between a group of males and a man who was with his partner.
During the altercation one of the group punched the victim from behind, leaving him with a fractured jaw in three places.
Anyone who has any information should contact Detective Constable Nicola Orford at Bromley police on 0208 284 8754 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.