POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Hither Green hosting film night with selection of seasonal wines
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy
- Bluewater braced for influx of male shoppers on 'Panic Saturday'