POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup
- St Paul's Cray filth mountain Waste4fuel could be cleared by summer