POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner