POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- Four men reportedly steal haul at gunpoint in Gravesend and make off in BMW
- WEATHER REPORT: The great British Summer Time is drawing closer which means rain, rain and more rain across the South East
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford