POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham
- Lewisham residents reporting 'gridlock' as road and engineering works hit