POLICE have announced a missing teen with links to Bromley has been found safe and well.
Cherise Barfoot was described as a “vulnerable young girl” when reported missing before the New Year and appeals were launched to help track her down.
The 15-year-old, from Durham, was at the time said to have family ties across Kent and sparked Bromley’s Missing Person Unit to investigate.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford