A PAIR of robbers snatched a till containing £300 from a Dartford convenience store.
A shop worker at Costcutter in Fleetdale Parade claims he was threatened with a knife during the robbery at around 8.45pm on January 22.
PC Rob Grieve from the North Kent Reactive Crime Team said: “A shop worker has told us how a man entered the store and threatened him with a long, thin knife.
“The offender has then grabbed the till from the counter and carried it out of the store.
“A second man was seen near the entrance and both men ran out of the door and turned left towards Fleet Avenue.”
The main offender is described as a slim to medium-built white man, aged around 20.
He apparently had a local accent and was wearing a black hooded jacket, large black goggles or glasses, gloves, a scarf, grey trousers and white and blue trainers.
The second man, waiting by the door, was said to be another young white man in dark clothing.
There were no other people in the shop at the time of the robbery.
PC Grieve added: “My focus now is to find witnesses, as it is very possible local residents may have seen the offenders either before or after the offence occurred.
“Anyone who can assist with our enquiries can call me on 07964 133485 quoting crime number XY/2571/14.”
- 'Great looking, high-octane and thought-provoking - what's not to love?': Chappie (12A) reviewed
- VIDEO: Blackheath roundabout attack caught on camera
- The dress that broke the internet: Orpington shop enjoys stampede of sales
- Controversial Kidbrooke towers approved after four-hour meeting
- Woman jailed for four years after tricking man into using his toilet in New Cross