GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email email@example.com
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal