GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email email@example.com
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- Third times a charm for newly elected Dartford mayor Ian Armitt
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman