GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?
- Pet of the Day: Tiquey’s a pretty boy, then
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry