GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent