GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- Tattooed Abbey Wood man tried to burgle Thamesmead home with garden spade
- VIDEO: Gravesend prankster in Tottenham Hotspur pitch invasion
- Paeodophile jailed for string of historic sexual abuse offences
- Cannibal pigeons spotted at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough
- Report on Brockley body in suitcase killer removed from Google searches