GREENWICH Police are trying to track the owners of jewellery which might have been swiped from homes around south east London.
Items include a metal chain with a rose metal pendant, a gold ring with a small gem – believed to be a diamond – in the centre, and a white and silver beaded necklace.
The haul was seized by officers during a routine stop in Woolwich and anyone who recognises the stolen goods is asked to call PC Richard Jones, at Plumstead Police Station on 0208 284 7752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with handling stolen goods and will attend Bexley Magistrates’ Court in February.
- Beckenham woman jailed after trying to smuggle nearly £300k worth of cocaine into UK
- Bromley MP Bob Neill brands Douglas Carswell Ukip defection 'misguided' and 'self-defeating'
- Chislehurst woman praises borough's new medical technology that uses 'video conferencing' to care for strokes
- Thamesmead teenager amazes Got to Dance judges as group dances its way to final
- PubSpy reviews The Spanish Galleon, Greenwich