KENT Police is appealing for information to help find a Gravesend man who has been missing for more than a week.
Karol Michalak, 20, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 24.
He was last seen in the St George's Centre at 7pm on January 20 wearing blue jeans, grey trainers, a thigh-length black coat and a blue zip-up jacket.
He is described as five feet eight inches tall and of slim build, with light brown hair. Karol has a tattoo on his upper right arm depicting two faces - one happy and one sad. He speaks Polish and very good English.
A Kent police spokesman said: "His disappearance is out of character and officers are concerned for his welfare."
If you have seen Karol or have information regarding his whereabouts call 101 quoting CAD 22-1156 or call Missing People on 116 000.
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Woolwich man to appear in court after allegedly hitting pedestrian with car outside Dartford nightclub