KENT Police is appealing for information to help find a Gravesend man who has been missing for more than a week.
Karol Michalak, 20, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 24.
He was last seen in the St George's Centre at 7pm on January 20 wearing blue jeans, grey trainers, a thigh-length black coat and a blue zip-up jacket.
He is described as five feet eight inches tall and of slim build, with light brown hair. Karol has a tattoo on his upper right arm depicting two faces - one happy and one sad. He speaks Polish and very good English.
A Kent police spokesman said: "His disappearance is out of character and officers are concerned for his welfare."
If you have seen Karol or have information regarding his whereabouts call 101 quoting CAD 22-1156 or call Missing People on 116 000.
- 'Over 50 teenagers' rampage through Lewisham cafe - hospitalising three police officers and shopkeeper's wife
- Officer who prevented Bromley man from setting himself on fire up for bravery award
- Police search for teen they believe may have gone missing in Lewisham
- Man who smuggled contraband into Greenwich prison jailed for over six years
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes