KENT Police is appealing for information to help find a Gravesend man who has been missing for more than a week.
Karol Michalak, 20, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 24.
He was last seen in the St George's Centre at 7pm on January 20 wearing blue jeans, grey trainers, a thigh-length black coat and a blue zip-up jacket.
He is described as five feet eight inches tall and of slim build, with light brown hair. Karol has a tattoo on his upper right arm depicting two faces - one happy and one sad. He speaks Polish and very good English.
A Kent police spokesman said: "His disappearance is out of character and officers are concerned for his welfare."
If you have seen Karol or have information regarding his whereabouts call 101 quoting CAD 22-1156 or call Missing People on 116 000.
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign