KENT Police is appealing for information to help find a Gravesend man who has been missing for more than a week.
Karol Michalak, 20, of Old Road West, was reported missing on January 24.
He was last seen in the St George's Centre at 7pm on January 20 wearing blue jeans, grey trainers, a thigh-length black coat and a blue zip-up jacket.
He is described as five feet eight inches tall and of slim build, with light brown hair. Karol has a tattoo on his upper right arm depicting two faces - one happy and one sad. He speaks Polish and very good English.
A Kent police spokesman said: "His disappearance is out of character and officers are concerned for his welfare."
If you have seen Karol or have information regarding his whereabouts call 101 quoting CAD 22-1156 or call Missing People on 116 000.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- A 13-year-old boy who went missing from Dartford has been found
- A new care company is opening in north Kent - and it is bringing jobs
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- This man says he has written the world's longest love poem and he is still single