A SYDENHAM Londis worker has appeared in court accused of scamming Oyster card users out of their money.
Sarathadevi Sundaralingan is alleged to have credited pay-as-you-go Oyster cards with less than was paid for, pocketing the difference, while working at the Kirkdale Londis branch.
Sundaralingan, aged 43, of Dartmouth Road, Sydenham, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 28 accused of seven counts of fraud by false representation.
The offences are said to have happened between December 2011 and August 2012.
She is also accused of fraud by abuse of position.
Sundaralingan, who denies the offences, will appear at Woolwich Crown Court on February 11.
- DLR delays after woman 'trapped in door'
- VIDEO: Sydenham action hero Jason Statham takes on the Las Vegas mob
- 'Litter louts be warned' - Gravesham Council get tough on rubbish
- Who has the oldest News Shopper - and what was your favourite front page over the last 50 years?
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February