A SYDENHAM Londis worker has appeared in court accused of scamming Oyster card users out of their money.
Sarathadevi Sundaralingan is alleged to have credited pay-as-you-go Oyster cards with less than was paid for, pocketing the difference, while working at the Kirkdale Londis branch.
Sundaralingan, aged 43, of Dartmouth Road, Sydenham, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 28 accused of seven counts of fraud by false representation.
The offences are said to have happened between December 2011 and August 2012.
She is also accused of fraud by abuse of position.
Sundaralingan, who denies the offences, will appear at Woolwich Crown Court on February 11.
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich