A SYDENHAM Londis worker has appeared in court accused of scamming Oyster card users out of their money.
Sarathadevi Sundaralingan is alleged to have credited pay-as-you-go Oyster cards with less than was paid for, pocketing the difference, while working at the Kirkdale Londis branch.
Sundaralingan, aged 43, of Dartmouth Road, Sydenham, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 28 accused of seven counts of fraud by false representation.
The offences are said to have happened between December 2011 and August 2012.
She is also accused of fraud by abuse of position.
Sundaralingan, who denies the offences, will appear at Woolwich Crown Court on February 11.
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow
- Man shot in Catford Sunday morning
- Frank Turner talks about On Blackheath, playing Greenwich's O2 and his new record