Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Sydenham Londis worker 'scammed Oyster card money from customers'
A SYDENHAM Londis worker has appeared in court accused of scamming Oyster card users out of their money.
Sarathadevi Sundaralingan is alleged to have credited pay-as-you-go Oyster cards with less than was paid for, pocketing the difference, while working at the Kirkdale Londis branch.
Sundaralingan, aged 43, of Dartmouth Road, Sydenham, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 28 accused of seven counts of fraud by false representation.
The offences are said to have happened between December 2011 and August 2012.
She is also accused of fraud by abuse of position.
Sundaralingan, who denies the offences, will appear at Woolwich Crown Court on February 11.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Firefighters tackle field blaze in Dartford
- Erith teenager Kyle Rich had taken ecstasy before lorry death
- Catford bank employee who ran up £200k of debt gets book published
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound