TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirteen weird Halloween facts to help keep the spooks at bay
- PICTURED: Traffic chaos in Kent after five-vehicle pile-up at the Dartford Tunnel
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- PICTURED: Friends and family of murdered Donna Eastwood release lanterns in her honour
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?