TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'