TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Belvedere Splash Park could close as part of £50 million funding squeeze
- Vandals who smashed up Dartford pet ambulance 'as low as you can get'
- INTERVIEW: Southeastern's new managing director on 'big changes' to services in south-east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: Shampan celebrates 25 years and plans new restaurant