Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two men charged with attempted murder after shots fired in Sidcup
TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Parents anxiously await recovery of paperboy,14, after Erith lorry crash
- Couple jailed over Lee Rigby videos which glorified his murder
- Can you help Greenwich Police find teen missing for nearly five months?
- Men arrested after mobile phones stolen from Orpington school are found in Peckham shop
- Commonwealth Day celebrated in Bexley