Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two men charged with attempted murder after shots fired in Sidcup
TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Berserk' Eltham dog bites hole in boy's face as he tries to save mum and baby brother
- UPDATE: One lane reopens on M26 after four-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Is the giant rat reported in Gravesend actually a rat?
- High housing demand stopping south east London buyers getting homes
- Catford Balfour Beatty London Youth Games chairman bows out after 30 years