TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: Major engineering works close Cannon Street and Abbey Wood
- West Kingsdown wheelchair racer dodges skip lorry to take gold in Manchester half-marathon
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- UPDATE: Anti-terror police investigating after 'suspicious item' detonated by 'bomb squad' at North Greenwich station
- Lewisham police officer found guilty of Bexley assault