TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- The consultation on the south eastern rail franchise has been extended
- A housing project has been rejected by Dartford councillors
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years