TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIN! Family camping passes to Paws in the Park at the Kent Showground
- REVEALED: Streets targeted by Lewisham police in drugs and burglary operation
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Engineering works on railway will affect Dartford, Eltham, Plumstead and Bexley
- Lewisham Council calls on public to help solve budget crisis