TWO men have been charged with attempted murder after shots were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 24, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have both been charged with three counts of attempted murder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on Monday to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons and there have been no further reports of any.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court yesterday before being remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on February 12.
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885702 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Severe weather warning remains after winds batter SE London and north Kent overnight
- UPDATE: London Overground, Thameslink and Southern services disrupted due to fallen tree
- Retired fireman 'tried to dump murdered son in the Thames - but the tide was out'
- Parking charges at Dartford station to be lowered
- Here's your chance to throw things at Southeastern staff - while they're in the stocks